Askuity is a Toronto-based retail analytics software company operating as an innovative new division within The Home Depot. Askuity’s mission is to enable suppliers and merchants at The Home Depot to make profitable, data-driven decisions and drive real-time retail execution.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer eager to act as a leader and mentor to help grow our team’s expertise as we build quality software using React, Redux-Saga, Jest, Ant, and Nrwl Nx. You are a great communicator, passionate about producing top-notch work, providing great end-user experiences, and constantly improving your skills. As a member of the development team at Askuity, you will help design, create and test beautiful software that has a meaningful and immediate impact on our growing customer base.
- Working with product management to understand, design and implement new product features that help our customers make sense of their big data
- Writing well-tested, maintainable React code for our web app
- Fixing bugs fast and taking your time to solve hard problems well
- Mentoring other members of our dev team, participating in code reviews, defining best practices and patterns to help us move forward in a maintainable way
- Learning and growing constantly
- 5+ years experience building web applications using modern/MVC frameworks.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Great communicator – Collaborating with our Sales and Customer Success teams and understanding the real-world problems of our users will be key to building a great product
- Having an eye for (or desire to learn) UI/UX design will be an asset, as our front end team is directly involved in the design process of all our product features
- Proactive self-starter – At Askuity, the drive to do better and be better is baked into our culture
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Access to a top-up for both parental and maternity leave for up to 18 months
- RRSP, DPSP, Success Sharing and/or Management Incentive Plan, stock purchase plan
- Tuition, professional development, and health & wellness reimbursement
- Work from home flexibility
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 5 personal days to start