Askuity is a Toronto-based retail analytics software company operating as a division within The Home Depot (THD). Our software powers THD’s supplier analytics program; whose mission is to enable merchants and suppliers to make profitable and data-driven decisions.
At Askuity, you will be responsible for building and supporting the application infrastructure to ensure continuous delivery of the highest quality solutions to our customers. If you’re committed to great work and are constantly looking for ways to improve the systems you are responsible for, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Builds, automates and supports an application infrastructure that is secure, maintainable, resilient and scalable with minimal downtime
- Collaborates with technical teams to build and standardize deployment environments, utilizing a pragmatic approach to scripting and tooling that reduces the need for manual processes
- Researches and implements tools to manage application monitoring, logging, metrics (e.g. performance, usage) and alerting as per system and application requirements
- Shares on-call support with your engineering team and leads incident response as required
- 2- 4 years of experience in a devops role
- Scripting (Bash) or programming skills in at least one mainstream language
- Hands-on experience with designing infrastructure using open-source technologies and GCP or another cloud service
- Knowledge of IaC concepts and prior experience working with Terraform or Cloud formations
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines with hands-on experience with tools such as Github Actions, Bitbucket pipelines, Spinnaker.
- Prior experience with orchestration using Kubernetes /GKE.
- Solid understanding of operations centric concepts such as the OSI model, hardware optimization in distributed systems, Internet protocol rules, routing, secret management and roles & permissions.
- Prior experience in designing a microservices based infrastructure with a strong focus on security.
- Prior experience with unit testing and integration testing frameworks is a plus
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git and related branching strategies
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Access to a top-up for both parental and maternity leave for up to 18 months
- RRSP, DPSP, Success Sharing and/or Management Incentive Plan, stock purchase plan
- Tuition, professional development, and health & wellness reimbursement
- Work from home flexibility
- 3 weeks of vacation plus 5 personal days to start
Please address your resume to Mike Whitford at firstname.lastname@example.org